Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Morning Devotions

  Along with my Bible reading (my favorite part) I am also  reading another book called Soul Winning by Mark Ray. It is an awesome book! I am really enjoying it and I'm only on the third chapter!! :) I just wanted to share with you some things that really jumped out at me while I was reading. So here goes......
   
    What is a "soulwinner"? It is a nobody telling everybody about somebody who can save anybody.
   
   It has been said that 95% of Christians never lead a soul to Christ. How sad!! Let that never be said of you.

  Most people in the world are not unreachable, simply unreached.

  No fisherman catches a fish every time he goes, yet he keeps on going. A soulwinner fishing for men doesn't catch everyone he goes after, yet he keeps putting his spiritual hook in the water.

  Love ought to flow through soulwinners. Where love is felt, the message is heard.

    Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I have!!! Isn't it so convicting? How I could be doing so much more for the cause of Christ!

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment