Saturday, October 31, 2015

Going Fishin'

   Friday, a man from my church (Bro. Carter) asked if my Dad and Josh could go fishing with him. Josh had to work that day, so I asked Dad if I could go with them instead. He said that I could but that I would have to get my saltwater fishing license.We thought that we would be able to take it online but then realized that I couldn't because I don't have my driver's license. So that meant that Dad would have to drive me 45 minutes to Lake City to get it. Ad he did! Isn't that so sweet!! Just so I could go fishing with him! :)
  Anyway, We got out on the boat at 9:00, and didn't leave till 4:00! Thankfully we were able to catch tons of fish that day! Me and my dad were having a competition to see who could catch the most fish.(me and dad have always been really competitive.) At 2:00 we were both tied at 14 fish. For the next two hours I caught nothing!! Dad on the other hand caught seven more fish. So by the end of the day he won  21-14. Now he will never stop teasing me about how he won! :) 
                I love my dad. He can be really annoying at times, but I love him anyway! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment