Thursday, November 12, 2015

Practice Makes Perfect

     So the other day me and mom were taking pictures and discovered that the automatic focus on her camera  isn't working! (bummer) Now we have to use her other lense that has the automatic focus. I have never used that one before so I needed some practice before I take Beth's senior pics. (which I am super excited about!) So Silas, Callie, and Micah were my next posers! (is that even a word?)  :) I got them all dressed up in red and went outside to do some practicing! 


          Callie thought it was kinda funny that I was taking pictures of Silas reading to them.

                                                            Love these three!!!









             Of course, you can't take pictures without making some silly faces!! These kids sure do add some fun to this household!


                                Love you three SO much. Thanks for being my posers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment