Monday, May 30, 2016

The Past Month

So much has happened since I last posted, I don't know where to start! :)  There has been birthdays, youth activities, traveling, baptisms, and so much more! I love the life that the Lord has given to me!
Me and Beth had the opportunity to spend a week at our grandparents. We were able to see cousins, aunts, and uncles, and laugh and have fun!


                                   I was glad to be able to go and see Grandpa at his carlot.


           And we were so happy to be able to see our younger cousins, Kaylie and Kiara! We were laughing and giggling the whole time with them. (and also planning their trip of when they are going to come up and see us) :)



    We were also able to go to our friend's Graduation. It was so fun to see her and her family! I enjoyed taking pictures during her ceremony. She is so sweet and I'm glad I was able to be apart of her Graduation!


     Last Saturday we had a youth activity. All of us teens went bowling. There were six teen girls and three adults. And.......I beat Josh in bowling!!!  Of course, that was my praise in Sunday School! (I just had to rub it in a little) :)

    Sunday was an amazing day! My Dad preached an awesome message Sunday Morning, and we were able to see one of the teen girls accept Christ as her Savior!  We also started our bus route two weeks ago and on the first Sunday we had ten kids ride! Our van is a 15 passenger van, so please pray for the Lord to provide us with a bus soon!

    I am so thankful for my family, friends, and church family! The Lord is really working in our church! I can't wait to see what else He has in store!

1 comment: