Thursday, May 5, 2016

Callie Grace's Birthday

My sweet sister is now 6! I love this spunky, fun little girl so much! Today for her birthday she wanted to have a tea party and for dinner she wanted to have a picnic in the woods by our house. (I'll post pictures of that later)  I had so much fun taking her birthday pictures. It was harder than I thought trying to get her to smile! The bugs were really bad in the flowers and she didn't really care for that! :)
In late April to the beginning of May, we have beautiful wildflowers everywhere, and I thought that would be a perfect spot to take her pictures. (Having little siblings is great for practicing photography too!)


   I love it how the flowers are mostly yellow with a few white ones spread throughout it!  I also love the look on Callie's face in the picture above! She was SO excited to smell all the flowers! ;)



















                               Don't you just love her smile with her two missing front teeth?










                             I think this one is my favorite! I like how the sun is shining on her hair!







        It was funny trying to get her to blow the dandelion. She kept putting her lips really weird. And me and mom were trying to show her how to blow. She was getting the giggles because she couldn't get it! ;)


                   I can't believe you are already six Callie! You are such a pretty girl! I love you more than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment