Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Micah is 4! (Part 2)

Every birthday, Mom normally takes the kids pictures. But for the past couple of birthdays she has let me take them. I really enjoy it! I love it when I tell them they can make a silly face!  I love capturing all the joy that these little ones bring! :)

                                         Our yard makes a perfect picture-taking spot!


                             Yep...you guessed it! I told him that he could make a silly face! :)






                                                 I think this one might be my favorite!




      I asked Micah to show me his muscles, but then a plane flew by and he got distracted. I think this might be my second favorite!




    I asked him the other day if I could come over to his house when he gets married. He said "Yes!" Then I asked if I was going to like his wife. And then he said, "Of course, you are going to be best friends!"
                              Four years old! Don't grow up to fast little man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment