Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Micah is 4! (Part 1)

Micah turned four yesterday! He was excited and a little sad at the same time. The night before he started crying saying that he wanted to stay little forever. Aww!! How cute!


       Of course....that feeling didn't last long as soon as he saw all his presents. :) I was woken up by this little man jumping on me saying, "I'm ready to open my presents!!"


     

    He told Dad and Mom that for his birthday he wanted a big boy Bible. Not a small one. So he was super excited when he got a big Bible with his name on the cover.


        For all of our birthdays we get to choose the cake, the food, and what we want to do. Micah decided on a strawberry shortcake. And.....(he wouldn't let mom forget).....he wanted to help make it. Who knows what ended up in the cake, but we all enjoyed it! :)












    In the afternoon Micah wanted to go on a hike through the woods. So while Dad and Josh were at Bible Study, the rest of us went to the river and "hiked" on the trail. The river is so gorgeous!
    It was a wonderful day and I am so glad that I got to spend it with him!  I love you Micah!



No comments:

Post a Comment