Friday, March 25, 2016

Lessons from the Colt

   Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week! Every week I look forward to Sunday and can't wait to see my sweet church family that the Lord has given me.  I also love Wednesdays! Most of the time I am in the nursery on Wednesday nights, but this Wednesday I was able to be in the service. My dad preached an Awesome message. It was about the colt that brought Jesus into the city in Mark 11. I thought I would share with you some of the things that really stuck out to me in the message.

  1...The colt was submissive.  Am I letting Christ take the reins in my life and letting Him have the full control? Am I being submissive to His will?

(I love number three!) 3.....The colt was exactly where Christ Expected him to be.
  If Jesus came back today where would He find you? Wow! What a thought!

4....The colt didn't buck or bite along the journey. When Christ gets on the throne of my heart, do I ever buck or bite when He gives me a task?

5....The colt was used to lift up Christ so others could see Him better.
     Do I lift up Christ so others can see Him better? Who (or what) is the focal point in my life? When others look at me do they see that Jesus is the MOST important thing to me? Or do they see other friends, sports, attitudes, video games, etc?

Well I hope that that was helpful to you! I wish every one of you could have been there to hear it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment