Monday, March 14, 2016

Elisabeth's Birthday

Today is my sister's 18th birthday! 18!  I started crying the other day thinking about her growing up. I like how my friend put it....."I wish we could just stay seven forever".   Beth has turned into a beautiful young lady and I love her so much. 


I told her that since she is now 18 I will start calling her Beth or Elisabeth. My family has many nicknames for her and sometimes she gets a little annoyed by them. I have been calling her Betty for a while. My mom calls her Lissie-Poo. She also has many more, like, Bets, Bess, and Beefie. But I think her least favorite is Beef. Yep, I said Beef. (Dad calls her that) :)



This week we have been preparing for her Graduation Party. Beth said that she wanted to have some of her favorites....so we will be eating chocolate chip cookies, strawberries, and drinking peach tea! 



Whenever there is a birthday at our house that person gets to pick the food for the day, go out to breakfast with Dad, and doesn't have to do any chores! 
  I can't believe my sister is 18! I love you Beth SO much! I love the time we spend together while the boys are watching football! (us girls end up taking snacks in our room and watching a movie) And I loved it when we would stay up all night with our sodas trying to catch up on school. And remember when we wanted to write a book together? Where did the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brenn! Make me cry! Time did go by too fast. Remember that when you are a Momma. Enjoy every moment, every stage, every memory. Cherish them.
    I'm so proud of how the two of you are bestest of friends. I love the relationship you two have!
    You make this Momma proud!

    ReplyDelete