Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Looking Back

     So I was looking at my notes from different messages and books I've read. A couple of things stood out to me, so I thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy it! :)

   
          Satan is planning to destroy you.....what are you gonna do about it?

   
    If the world could only base their beliefs about God on your action yesterday, what would they believe about God today? 


          Am  I willing to let the Holy Spirit have TOTAL control in my life?


      Would I rather suffer for Jesus, or have all the riches in the world?


   God is not looking for capability, He is looking for availability. Are you making yourself available for Him?



   Looking back, I realize that all of these are questions! :) I think my favorite one is the second. That really stands out to me, I really need to make sure that all of my actions show Christ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment