Thursday, February 11, 2016

How Sweet!

After a long week of being busy, sometimes my mom has those days where she can't get out of bed because of her Lyme. This was one of those days.... And it also happened to be one of those days when Micah pees the bed, and Silas and Callie just happen to have a little more energy! :) 
       Anyway, me and Beth were watching the kids while Dad went to go make a visit to some church members. When he came home he had flowers for all of us girls! He picked out roses for me and Beth and some kind of red flower for Callie. It was so sweet!

     I loved it how he picked out the ones that he knew we would each like. For Beth he got some pink ones! ;)


                            And for me, he picked out some bright, orange colored flowers.


And for Callie he picked red. She was thrilled to get flowers from her daddy!  Throughout the day she would carry them with her and bring them wherever she was. (she was also "petting" them, who knows how long they will last?) :) I snapped this picture of her coloring with her flowers!

  My Dad is amazing! He knows the days when we could just use a little more encouragement, or maybe even just a coke and some cookies! (I think I always need some of those) :) Love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment