Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Warning: Tons of Pictures to Follow!!!

Last week Mom, Beth, Silas, Callie, Micah, and I were able to travel down to Fort Myers to see grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. We had tons of fun! Monday night was a big family dinner. I really enjoyed just being able to talk with cousins and play games. 

     It was great to be able to see my Grammy. She is so sweet. We got to spend Wednesday afternoon with her and go to church with her that night.

                                                       All of us older girl cousins



         Silas, Callie, and Micah were so excited to get new Pj's from Grandma and Grandpa. (don't ask me why Micah is making that face!)



  Some of my younger cousins are playing soccer, so it was fun going to see them practice! And Silas and Micah loved learning some soccer tips from their bigger cousins!


    Grandpa told Callie that he would give her a flower everyday. That day she wanted a yellow flower. She was excited when Grandpa kept his promise. She got flowers every day and the last day she got a whole bouquet! So sweet!!

At Grammy's Silas and Callie got her to play Candyland with them. It reminds me of when I was little and we went over to her house. We always played Candyland! I think she got really sick of that game! :)

                                       She prepared a awesome dinner for all of us!



Yes, I know.....these pictures are all out of order! In my next post I will put all of the pictures from the phone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment