Friday, January 15, 2016

Turning 41

41...wow! Pop you're getting old! :) :)  Some of the ladies in church decided that they wanted to have a birthday party for Dad after church Sunday night. Everybody kept it a secret from him until they brought all the food in that night. They made some of his favorites, like carrot cake and donuts. He was super excited! 







          Everybody had such a good time talking, eating cake, and playing ping-pong! :) I love my church family!








   I love these little kids! (and I can't believe that they are all smiling for the picture) All these boys (except for Silas) are in the nursery. I love being able to spend time with them and teaching their Sunday School!

   So thankful for my Dad! You are amazing. Thanks for being the Godly man you are! You are so special to me. Thanks for being willing to correct me and being a good example of how I want my relationship with the Lord to be. I love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment