Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

2016 is here! Wow! This year has gone by so fast! But it has been an amazing year. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in this new year!
On New Year's Eve we have a big tradition that we always do. For dinner we eat Fondue. Mmmm.... We normally do just one fondue pot and boil the meat and stuff (not exactly sure what it's called) :) But this year we did that and also tried a cheese fondue. Which was amazing! I think one of my favorites was dipping the bread in the cheese. So good!








   
     We are always so stuffed after the meal, that we wait awhile and then have our desert. Which is a chocolate fondue. I think the desert was everybody's favorite part!

     To dip in the chocolate we have pound cake, strawberries, marshmallow, bananas, and normally cheesecake.



  I think Callie was the one that liked it the most! :) You should have seen her when we were done, she had chocolate everywhere!
                                  I hope everybody has an amazing and fantastic New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Great to see you blogging again. You've made me hungry with this post. In all my years I've never had the delight of having a fondue. A cheese one sounds up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks! And yes, you definitely need to try fondue. It is amazing!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete