Monday, December 14, 2015

Let's Have a Tea Party!

Hmmmm......when Mom's not feeling well, Dad's working, and you need a way to keep the little ones quiet......what do you do? Well, you have tea party of course!  After the hard work of cleaning their room, Silas, Callie, and Micah needed a little treat. Thankfully we had some sweet tea still left in the fridge. But you have to have a snack, right? So I grabbed my stash of M and M's and we had a tea party! :)


    I had them close their eyes while I got them M and M's, and they were absolutely thrilled when they saw them. What kid doesn't like chocolate? :) I know I do!


     And you also have to talk very proper at a tea party. (at least, according to Callie) :)







1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a good sister you are!!! I love tea parties. And Callie is right....you have to have proper English and manners to have a tea party. :-)

    ReplyDelete