Thursday, June 11, 2015

Meet My Family

So, for this post, I'd like to introduce to my family! In the pic above is my Mom and Dad. They are the best parents ever! July 2 will be their 21 anniversary. They met in High school while my mom was working at Burger King and have been together ever since. My Dad was in the Air Force until he surrendered to be a preacher. They have not missed a day in church and love the Lord very much! I wouldn't trade parents for anything!
 This is my oldest brother Joshua. (And yes, that is his "friend" Tabitha. They have been writing for almost a year now. They met at camp in Port Charlotte at a church called Tri-City.) My brother is 18 years old. Right now he has a job at a hardware store and loves working there!
  This is my older sister (by 16 months) Elisabeth. She is my best friend. She loves horses and has a mare called Sugar Rose.  Next year will be her Senior year. (just to let you know, when  she has her graduation I'm going to ball my eyes out) A couple of days ago I just started crying when mom was talking about Beth getting married in the future. sniff sniff
 This is Silas. He's six. Right now he's at a bee meeting with my mom. They are both really into bees and really like the beehive that we got. (I'm scared of anything that flies, so bees are on that list) Silas loves breakfast and will eat like three bowls of cereal, a granola bar, and pancakes all in one day for breakfast! He's really into telling jokes lately too.
  This is Callie Grace. She just turned 5 in May. She was so excited on her birthday because she doesn't have to take naps anymore, she just has to have a little quiet time! She's loves anything princess and was SO excited when Grandma got her a princess dress for her birthday. Love this girl!
  And this is the baby of the family, Micah! At 3 years old, he is full of energy! I love Micah's  dimple!  He really loves watching the deer outside. Whenever this little kid comes around he makes us all smile. So cute!
                    So this is my family! I'm so thankful the Lord gave me a family like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment