Friday, September 9, 2016

Summer.....(part 2)

So...as I said in my last post on our family vacation, we went to the beach. But I didn't have enough room to fit these pictures in the last post! So here you go......
Silas has been asking for us to go to the beach for a long time. He loves the beach! We thought this would be the perfect time for us to go since public school had started back up and there wouldn't be as many people there. 


            I can't tell you how excited the 3 little ones were about going to the beach! They loved it!





                                   Don't even ask! :) I have no idea what she is doing!


     I wasn't planning on getting soaked because we had a two-hour drive home, but as you can see that didn't really work out. :)







     My family says that me and Callie have the same personality. Spunky, crazy, and most importantly weird! :)








                         We had a great day at the beach. Perfect ending to a perfect vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment